To retain female talent in South Australia by connecting, inspiring and empowering South Australia’s emerging women leaders.
To create a networking space where South Australian women aged 21 to 45 can connect, collaborate and contribute to both their professional and personal development.
Spence Club aims to:
- Build an engaging, inclusive and supportive network of professional women.
- Help members build genuine, lasting connections with people who can positively influence their career trajectory.
- Offer personal and professional development opportunities that help members to achieve their own definition of success.
- Give back through philanthropic endeavours to support our local communities.
- Drive cultural change to improve gender equity and increase female leadership.
- Connection: providing members with the opportunity to build genuine professional and personal connections.
- Altruism: financially supporting local communities and charities to help South Australia thrive.
- Equity: striving for gender equality through leadership and empowerment.
- Inclusivity: attracting young, professional women from a diverse range of industries, professions, cultures and nationalities who all call South Australia home.
To find out more about the recent work of Spence Club, view and download our Spence-Club Annual Report 2017-18.