To retain female talent in South Australia by connecting, inspiring and empowering South Australia’s emerging women leaders.
Create a networking space where South Australian women can connect, collaborate and contribute to both their professional and personal development.
Spence Club aims to:
- Build an engaging, inclusive and supportive network of professional women.
- Help members build genuine, lasting connections with people who can positively influence their career trajectory.
- Offer personal and professional development opportunities that help members to achieve their own definition of success.
- Give back through philanthropic endeavours to support our local communities.
- Drive cultural change to improve gender equity and increase female leadership.
- Connection: providing members with the opportunity to build genuine professional and personal connections.
- Altruism: financially supporting local communities and charities to help South Australia thrive.
- Equity: striving for gender equality through leadership and empowerment.
- Inclusivity: attracting young, professional women from a diverse range of industries, professions, cultures and nationalities who all call South Australia home.
- Be part of a unique networking club for South Australian women.
- Meet and network with other women who are leaders in their fields.
- Build your personal profile in the South Australian community and/or the profile of your business.
- Attend inspiring events and workshops.
- Hear from outstanding guest speakers.
- Raise funds for designated charities through our events.
To find out more about the recent work of Spence Club, view and download our Spence-Club Annual Report 2016-17.