Thank you for your interest in Spence Club. You’re taking the first step towards joining South Australia’s unique networking club for professional women, working across industries.
We are an entirely volunteer-run, incorporated association, committed to celebrating and supporting local women through professional development and philanthropy.
Please scroll down for our Selection Criteria and Application Form.
Benefits of joining The Club
- Meet and network with other women who are leaders in their fields.
- Build your personal or business profile in the South Australian community.
- Attend engaging events and workshops.
- Hear from inspiring guest speakers.
- Apply for exclusive scholarship opportunities.
- Raise funds for charities through our events.
Unlike the formula of many networking groups, the Club is run as a not-for-profit with a focus on giving back to the community. The majority of profits from our events go to designated charities that align with our mission.
Our chosen charity for 2020-21 is Essentials 4 Women SA.
A yearly membership fee of $60 is charged to assist with operating costs.
Give the gift of Spence
Do you know someone who meets the below selection criteria and would benefit from joining South Australia’s unique networking club for professional women?
Gift a membership here