Thank you for your interest in Spence Club. You’re taking the first step towards joining South Australia’s unique networking club for professional women across industries.
We are an entirely volunteer-run, incorporated association, committed to celebrating and supporting local women through professional development and philanthropy.
Please scroll down for our Selection Criteria and Application Form.
Benefits of joining The Club
- Meet and network with other women who are leaders in their fields.
- Build your personal or business profile in the South Australian community.
- Attend engaging events and workshops.
- Hear from inspiring guest speakers.
- Apply for exclusive scholarship opportunities.
- Raise funds for charities through our events.
Spence Club is quite unique. Unlike the formula of many networking groups, the Club is run as a not-for-profit with a focus on giving back to the community. The majority of profits from our events go to designated charities that align with our mission.
Our chosen 2018-19 charity is Catherine House women’s shelter.
A small annual financial year membership fee of $60 is charged for local members to assist with operating costs. Fees are reduced twice annually for women who join as members at various stages throughout the year.
To see our full membership schedule, please read our Membership Subscription Fee Policy here.
This fee will provide membership until 30 June 2019.