Chairperson: Jane Creaser Jane is a people and project leader, passionate about organisational development and community service. Jane has worked with the South Australian Government for 8 years, for 4 years with Higher Education and for 10 years with the Private sector. Jane holds an Honours Degree of Bachelor of Psychology and a Certificate IV in Mediation. Jane also enjoys providing Mentoring to three Public Sector Graduates, is a Member of the Intrapreneurship Community of Practice and is a Chooks SA volunteer and host of Female Founders 005. Jane served on the Women in Innovation SA Board in 2015-16 and on the SA Young Professional’s Group Steering Committee in 2011-12.
Deputy Chairperson: Genevieve Lewis Genevieve is a lawyer by trade and has worked as a State Government Ministerial Adviser over the last 4 years. Genevieve holds a Bachelor of Law/Health Science, Major in Public Health and is currently studying a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Treasurer: Christina Gulliver Christina enjoys giving back to the community, holds several honorary board and treasurer positions, is passionate about gender equality and strives to support women in business achieve their goals. Christina has over 11 years experience in business advisory and taxation and is an Equity Associate at Brentnalls SA.
Secretary: Angie Young Angie is a senior communications specialist at the University of South Australia (UniSA) with expertise across the business, law and health science portfolios. Angie holds Bachelor degrees in Commerce (Marketing) and Media, and a Certificate III in Events. Angie is passionate about sharing career success stories, particularly young business women inspired to make a difference.
General Board Members:
- Candice Keller Candice is a media and communications specialist. As the PR Manager for Events South Australia, Candice is passionate about story-telling, collaboration and celebrating the state’s greatest champions and innovators across industries including tourism, hospitality, winemaking, fashion, design, arts, sports and regional events. Previously, Candice worked as a journalist with The Advertiser and has also lived and worked abroad.
- Jordan Bell Using psychology, education, community and research to explore and foster human potential is the major vocational and academic arc of Jordan’s career trajectory. Jordan is the Dean of Lincoln College and Director and Principal Psychologist at Juno Psychology. Jordan is passionate about collegiate life, resident engagement, and empathic and inspiring leadership. Jordan provides professional development opportunities for people interested in using psychology to improve the world.
- Lauren Novak Lauren is a Political Reporter for News Corp Australia, specialising in coverage of domestic violence and child protection policy. Lauren loves to travel and spent a year studying abroad in the Netherlands university town of Maastricht.
- Sophie Horwood Sophie is the Marketing, Communications and Engagement Manager at Statewide Super, South Australia’s largest industry super fund. Sophie presently holds the position of Chair and Director of Women in Super South Australia and was formerly on the Executive Committee of the Mother’s Day Classic and UN Women.
- Jamie Doran Jamie is Account Manager at Black Sheep Advertising. She has a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry and is skilled in Digital Strategy, Social Media, Copywriting, Trend Analysis, Public Relations, Luxury Goods, and Integrated Marketing. Jamie holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) focused in Communication and Media Studies from Griffith University.
- Bridie Letford Bridie is a Senior Business Analyst at Comunet. Bridie has 18-plus years’ experience in IT in roles ranging from hardware technician, test leadership, system administrator to business, systems and digital analyst. She is committed to learning, “getting stuff done”, meeting amazing people and giving back to the community through a program she instigated called Helping Adelaide’s Homeless. She is also on the board of On the Fly Improvised Theater Group.
Current Spence Club Sub-Committees include:
Spence Club Board Sub-Committees can comprise members of the Board and representatives from the general membership.
If you are a current financial member of Spence Club and would like to find out more about nominating for a Board Sub-Committee, or to request an Expression of Interest form, please contact our Membership Committee chairperson Genevieve Lewis via [email protected]
Acknowledgement of Former Board Members:
Lauren Zwaans; Lucinda Hewitson; Sally Storey; Briony Kent; Alexandra May; Sarah Collyer-Braham; Catherine Purvis; Evelyn Johns; Emma Finnie; Kelly Graham-Sutton; Rebecca Sandford; Jackie Chen; Serena Gasparini; Lisa Pritchard; Sonali D’silva.