Chairperson: Genevieve Lewis Genevieve is a lawyer by trade and has worked as a State Government Ministerial Adviser over the last 4 years. Genevieve holds a Bachelor of Law/Health Science, Major in Public Health and is currently studying a Master of Business Administration (MBA).
Deputy Chairperson: Candice Keller Candice is a media and communications specialist. As the PR Manager for Events South Australia, Candice is passionate about story-telling, collaboration and celebrating the state’s greatest champions and innovators across industries including tourism, hospitality, winemaking, fashion, design, arts, sports and regional events. Previously, Candice worked as a journalist with The Advertiser and has also lived and worked abroad.
Treasurer: Karina Albanese Karina is Manager of Price Modelling and Analytics at SA Water, overseeing a team of three analysts. She holds a Bachelor of Quantitative Finance from the University of South Australia. Karina has also served as Board Director for YWCA Adelaide and Estuary Care Foundation SA.
Secretary: Angie Young Angie is a senior communications specialist at the University of South Australia (UniSA) with expertise across the business, law and health science portfolios. Angie holds Bachelor degrees in Commerce (Marketing) and Media, and a Certificate III in Events. Angie is passionate about sharing career success stories, particularly young business women inspired to make a difference.
General Board Members:
- Jordan Bell Using psychology, education, community and research to explore and foster human potential is the major vocational and academic arc of Jordan’s career trajectory. Jordan is the Dean of Lincoln College and Director and Principal Psychologist at Juno Psychology. Jordan is passionate about collegiate life, resident engagement, and empathic and inspiring leadership. Jordan provides professional development opportunities for people interested in using psychology to improve the world.
- Lauren Novak Lauren is Social Policy Editor for The Advertiser, Sunday Mail and advertiser.com.au, where she began her career in 2005. Lauren specialises in coverage of gender equality, domestic violence and child protection policy and acts as an event moderator and MC. She holds a Bachelor of Media from the University of Adelaide and spent a year studying abroad in the Netherlands university town of Maastricht.
- Jamie Doran Jamie is Account Manager at Black Sheep Advertising. She has a demonstrated history of working in the marketing and advertising industry and is skilled in Digital Strategy, Social Media, Copywriting, Trend Analysis, Public Relations, Luxury Goods, and Integrated Marketing. Jamie holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) focused in Communication and Media Studies from Griffith University.
- Sally Woolford Sally is an Associate at Interface Consultants with 10 years of project management experience. Sally has lead teams on road safety education, communications and police and emergency services projects. She holds a Bachelor of Science, specialising in Experimental Psychology, from the University of Sussex in Brighton, in the UK, and previously worked with Dorset Police.
- Megan Down Megan is an Event Manager at Inkling and has previously worked for the Adelaide Convention Centre, University of Adelaide and MS Society of SA & NT. Megan holds a Bachelor of Arts, specialising in History and Politics, from the University of Adelaide and TAFE SA qualifications in event management, tourism sales and marketing.
- Natasha Cheshire Natasha is Director of Licensing, Monitoring and Reporting at the Essential Services Commission of SA. She has previously held roles at the Australian Energy Regulator, AGL, Origin, BankSA and St. George Bank. Natasha holds a Bachelor in Banking and International Finance from Flinders University and is a graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Current Spence Club Sub-Committees include:
Spence Club Board Sub-Committees can comprise members of the Board and representatives from the general membership.
If you are a current financial member of Spence Club and would like to find out more about nominating for a Board Sub-Committee, or to request an Expression of Interest form, please contact our Chairperson Genevieve Lewis via [email protected]
Acknowledgement of Former Board Members:
Lauren Zwaans; Lucinda Hewitson; Sally Storey; Briony Kent; Alexandra May; Sarah Collyer-Braham; Catherine Purvis; Evelyn Johns; Emma Finnie; Kelly Graham-Sutton; Rebecca Sandford; Jackie Chen; Serena Gasparini; Lisa Pritchard; Sonali D’silva; Sophie Horwood; Christina Gulliver; Bridie Letford.