Spence Club, South Australia’s unique networking Club for high achieving professional women across sectors, is excited about what it’s achieved to-date, and what’s in store for the 2018-19 Financial Year!
At Spence Club, we’re all about:
- Retaining female talent
- Building an inclusive networking space
- Personal and professional development
- Philanthropic endeavours
- Driving cultural change.
So, for those of you thinking about renewing your membership, or joining the Club for the first time, let’s take a moment to reflect on just SOME of the Club’s achievements in the 2017-18 Financial Year:
- Spence Club and Inkling Women scholarship (2017)
- Spence Club and Diversity Inclusion collaboration (April 2018)
- Open State Q&A event (October 2017)
- Networking evening (January 2018)
- Strategic Planning with Cheryll Hill Master Coach and Group Facilitator (March/April 2018)
- Book Swap & Networking evening with Members and Friend of Spence Hon Tammy Franks MLC (April 2018)
- ‘Your Financial Freedom’ event with partners Brentnall’s SA, Crosby Dalwood, Finance Prospects, Holman Hodge and Statewide Super (June 2018)
- Established new Governance Committee (2018-19)
- Embedding best practice Governance Framework through our operations (2018)
- Established new Events Committee (2018-19)
- Appointed new Board Members (2017-18)
- Reviewing the Club’s Constitution / Rules of Association (2018)
- Numerous, fabulous Member prizes and opportunities.
These are just some of the fantastic achievements made as a Club this 2017-18 Financial Year, thanks to our fantastic network and dedicated volunteers.
Special mention to our 2018 volunteers: Jane Creaser, Genevieve Lewis, Angie Young, Christina Gulliver, Jordan Bell, Sonali D’Silva, Lisa Pritchard, Candice Keller, Sophie Horwood, Lauren Novak, Jamie Doran, Ann Morgan, Nicole de Jonge, Marie Lombardi, Kimberley Kingsborough, Jenny Boroughs, Sorana Dinmore, Emma Primmett, Julia Goodall, Kerry-Ann Klop, Amy Slattery, Jane Howard and Leila Hallak-Low.
Do keep an eye on our exciting and evolving Calendar of Events and other 2018-19 opportunities!
To find out more about Spence Club, please check out our video and mission statement here.
Current Club Members, please check your email inbox for details and link to renew. If you are new to the Club, please complete a New Member Application Form here.
For a very small annual fee of $60 to cover operating costs, you will be part of an incredible network, exceptional events and opportunities for the full 2018-19 Financial Year. We’d love to have you with us!